FoodTools is a global company focused on advancements in the food portioning industry. There are FoodTools machines portioning products not only in the U.S. but from Australia to Romania. Years of experience and expertise has made FoodTools the industry leader of food portioning equipment.
And we’re growing and looking for talent.
Current Open Positions
- Western Territory Sales Manager (Western U.S., Western Canada, Mexico)
- Machine Builder (South Haven, Michigan)
Position: Western Territory Sales Manager (Western U.S., Western Canada, Mexico)
Posted: January 15, 2021
We are seeking a driven and creative sales professional that knows how to seek out new customers, provide world class service, and build long lasting relationships behind the FoodTools brand. The Western Territory Sales Manager will be responsible to grow sales by managing business among existing accounts and promoting the FoodTools brand to new customers within the assigned territory. If this is you and you are looking for a career with a growing company, I would suggest you research our web page at www.foodtools.com. If you are interested and meet the qualifications below, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Researching industry participants to identify potential customers.
Conduct daily sales calls via phone and email to generate new customer leads.
- Follow up on FoodTools website inquiries.
Assist in the development of Project Proposals and provide the written proposal to the customer.
- Travel and conduct sales meetings with existing customers to review performance and follow up on proposals as well as potential customer leads.
- Coordinate with your Sales and Marketing peers to ensure the most effective branding of the FoodTools name.
- Expedite the resolution of customer issues and complaints with the assistance of engineering, manufacturing, and service.
- Manage leads, accounts, contacts, and opportunities within our organizational systems.
- Provide quarterly sales forecasts with actions to achieve.
- Keep abreast of customer and industry trends and provide recommendations for new products.
- Attend sales meetings and tradeshows as needed.
- Domestic and International travel is a MUST.
- Available home office.
The successful candidate will have and/or demonstrate:
- Experience in sales. Preferred food portioning/processing equipment history.
- Will have a mechanical aptitude in order to help service the customer and understand the equipment you will be selling.
- Ability to work remotely while demonstrating effective results and efficiency.
- Strong planning, organizational skills, and a history of relationship building.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Passionate about customer service.
- A strong understanding that the success of FoodTools is reliant on the success of every Team Member.
- An understanding that you are accountable to your own success, work, and time management.
Come and be a part of a successful and growing company! If you or anyone you know may be interested, please pass this along. They can contact Matt Wermund at email@example.com.
Position: Machine Builder
Office: South Haven, Michigan
Posted: January 12, 2021
Today we are seeking individuals with a strong desire to succeed and grow in a manufacturing assembly environment. This individual must possess a positive attitude, an excellent work performance history, and a mechanical aptitude. We can teach the rest. I would encourage you to visit our website at www.foodtools.com prior to applying.
Successful candidates will be taught:
- How to weld stainless steel to meet food grade standards.
- How to follow prints to construct a food portioning machine.
- Must have a proven work history in terms of performance and attendance.
- Must have the ability to follow work instructions to assemble food portioning equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs.
- Must work in a safe and efficient manner.
Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly rates starting at $15/hr based upon applicant experience.
- Quarterly bonus potential based on company profitability.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage available.
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- 401k funding based upon company profit performance.
Come and be a part of a successful and growing company! If you or anyone you know may be interested, please pass this along. They can contact Matt Wermund at firstname.lastname@example.org, learn more about our company below.
HISTORY OF FOODTOOLS
FoodTools is based in the United States with offices in California, Michigan, the United Kingdom, and Asia. FoodTools machines can be found on every Continent, except Antarctica.
If you are interested in future opportunities please send a resume to:
FoodTools – Santa Barbara, CA
ATTN: Employment Opportunities
315 Laguna Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
FoodTools – South Haven, MI
ATTN: Employment Opportunities
190 Veterans Blvd.
South Haven, MI 49090